These chooks are very savvy having grown up in a real free range environment these know how to roost, evade predators and find nest boxes.
- White or Brown chooks are available please indicate your preference at checkout
- Chooks are sold from a large laying flock which has a current laying percentage, Tom will be happy to tell you the current laying percentage, but takes no responsibility for individual chooks laying percentage once chooks leave the farm
- Please ensure your new chooks have access to ad-lib chook feed with a minimum of 17% protein to ensure maximum egg laying performance
- Chooks naturally moult once per year in Autumn, they stop laying during this process to regrow feathers for the coming winter
- Available for contactless pick up at the farm gate, by appointment, during the Corona Virus pandemic
Chooks if well cared for may lay for several more years
For More Information read our FAQ Section.